kok体育官方app下载 Web Service
Page Compiled: Martin Melaugh
Information on this page may change
Who We Are
kok体育官方app下载 () is a Web site based within Ulster University (). kok体育官方app下载 is also a constituent part of ARK () which is a joint research initiative between Queen’s University Belfast and Ulster University.
Personal Data We Use
Most people contact kok体育官方app下载 by completing an on-line form or sending a direct email. Some people contact kok体育官方app下载 staff by phone. The on-line form asks for some personal information (title, name, telephone number, etc.) to allow the kok体育官方app下载 Director to respond to the enquiry, although the only necessary information required is an email address and message. This information is known as personal data.
When a user views the kok体育官方app下载 Web site, a 'log file' on the server collects information on the user's IP address and the Web pages they have visited. Names, or other personal information, are not known if someone is only viewing Web pages, and so no such personal information is recorded by the log file.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data in the following way:
- To respond directly to a user who has sent us an enquiry. Their original email, or on-line form responses, are stored off-line and are not shared with any external organisation.
- Information from 'log files' are only used to generate aggregated statistics on the use made of the site (IP addresses are not revealed) and the files are not shared with any external organisation
Who We Share Your Data With
We will not share your personal data information with any other organisation.
How Long Information Will Be Kept
Emails from users and on-line form responses are stored (off-line) in an archive file (for reference only). Log files are also stored (off-line) on a PC hard drive and on CD-Roms. This information is a record of one aspect of the work of kok体育官方app下载 and will be retained while the kok体育官方app下载 project is active.
You can contact us using the address(es) below for one or more of the following reasons:
- To ask us to fix information about you that is wrong or incomplete: this is known as your right to rectification.
- To ask us to delete information about you: this is known as your right to erasure.
- To tell us you no longer agree to us using your information about you and ask us to stop: this is known as the right to object.
- To make a 'subject access request': this a request for us to send you the information we have about you.
You have the right to complain about how we treat your personal data to the . The ICO can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Changes To This Notice
You can contact us by email, telephone, or post:
||Dr Martin Melaugh
||Room MD141, INCORE
||Magee Campus, Ulster University
||DERRY / LONDONDERRY
||00 44 (0)28 7167 5500